Hey y'all. It's mid May and I'm posting a few things on my mind (food, music, movies, etc.) and sharing some photos below. More posts this week. Happy day to you. :) Aimée
p.s. what are you loving lately? Leave me a note in the comments. Thanks!
1. Florida corn and tomatoes at Broccoli Bill's in Noblesville. Yes!
2. I've got a hot sauce shelf at home (it's a small shelf) and I'm a fan of Texas Pete pepper sauce. It's very good on eggs, pork chops and spinach or other greens.3. Haagen-Dazs sea salt caramel gelato -oh my this is good and available in mini cups at Marsh Grocery Stores (for around $1.25 for a mini cup).
4. Here’s one of my latest blog posts at Visit Hendricks County –an interview with Jeremy Allen, General Manager and Golf Pro at West Chase Golf Club in Brownsburg.
6. "What Does It Take" by Junior Walker and The All Stars a fun spring/summer song...
9. Before Midnight yep, I’m gonna see it.