It took me a day or so to stop complaining talking about the Downton Abbey finale. I knew what was going to happen- but I still couldn't believe it. Talk about final. As for Season 4-- my recommendation is for more Mr. Bates.
Here are a handful of things I'm digging lately...
1) "Drink Deep" by Laura Veirs, this song is all dreaminess and happiness rolled up. The song's been out for a handful of years...listen... do it.
2) "I Will Wait" by Mumford & Sons, It's been out a while- but I keep hearing this on the radio or Pandora and I take it as a sign to listen and keep listening to it.
3) Side Effects, I can't wait to see this movie. That is all.
4) I'm over this cold weather!!! Please Spring-- get here. One bright spot is that I'm on a mass decluttering project and starting with my closet. There's lots of inspiration in Emily of Cupcakes and Cashmere's book.
5) Mel Brooks on WTF with Marc Maron I'm a huge fan of Mel Brooks movies and I loved this interview. I could listen to Mel Brooks tell stories all day long.... *FYI- the language is definitely R rated.*
So what are you digging lately? Below- a few photos from last week...homemade biscuits and gravy an awesome breakfast when it's 10 degrees outside, a roaring fire to hangout and read the Sunday papers, weeknight dinner: chicken and dumplings...homemade and so good, and Louis, all curled up after his dinner.